Tuesday, September 03, 2013

eye candy: Robert Pattinson for Dior Homme


 Robert Pattinson for Dior Homme from VOGUE on Vimeo.


Robert looks absolutely breathtaking in this film, I don't even have words to describe it, and that is not good on my image as a blogger.
The mistery in his eyes, the way he carries himself, his attitude, the styling, I mean, I cannot even begin to explain the effect it has on me. Haven't felt like this since I watched Bel Ami *post inappropriate comment here*.
This is what I really wanna say: it was definitely worth the wait.
PS: If you look closely you can see there's a blonde girl in there too, she seems lovely.

The video has already +2M on youtube and I am not surprised, this man knows how to attract a crowd.

Source: vimeo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment